Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Summer Hiatus

I’ve just come back from taking a few weeks hiatus from writing. I had come to an impasse; feeling a bit redundant, especially in my thoughts on codependence. I had decided to write a blog for two main reasons (and I quote from November 10): one, it would be a great way to establish a writing regime which all writing experts seem to say you must do and which concept I have eternally struggled with and two, I would learn more about codependence and my relationship to it. I did and continue to do both but, as I say, I find myself repeating things and, perhaps, not willing to go to the required depth. In other words, I need a break from this blog while I explore life (and codependence) through other means… bread making, for example.

That said, I do welcome comments and questions. I’ll check in every so often and answer what I can. Happy Summer to you all, Jo-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment